Overview of Network and System Audits
Cybercrime is a nightmare for business. It’s straightforward: no organization wants hackers rifling through their private data or stealing from them. The point of a system audit is to make sure everything is in order and being done correctly, and to evaluate your organization’s IT operations and infrastructure. Since modern companies are increasingly computerized, making sure your organization could survive a cyberattack is a vital preventative measure. Take the first step and raise awareness of the audit process and the risks it aims to resolve with this animated course.
- Network and system audits and their purpose
- Why audits are vital for organizations operating online
- How system vulnerabilities can become threats
- Regulation compliance and why it’s important
- Areas covered in risk assessments
- Consequences of non-compliance