Service at the Till
Exemplary customer service at the tills is vital because it could be the first, the last and possibly the only interaction customers have with you. Without a doubt, you will be the last cog in the sales machine, and it is your chance to provide that surprise and delight. This course arms you with the skills you need to achieve till hero status and provide customers with the most awesome shopping experience! It provides essential customer experience skills and why it is important that you use them.
- Till point training – an insight into body language, conversations and reading the customer
- Planning and preparation of yourself and your store
- Understanding stock, location and availability
- Dealing with difficult customers and complaint handling
- Discovering the balance between advising a customer, closing a sale and a pushy sales approach
- Removing potential sales barriers between you and the customer