Sexual Harassment Prevention for Managers (UK)
Managers play an important role in ensuring their organisation provides a harassment-free environment. This course outlines managers’ responsibilities to prevent sexual harassment, model respect and handle complaints effectively. It looks at ways to reduce the impact of sexual harassment incidents on individuals and the organisation.
- Legal, organisational and personal impacts of sexual harassment in the workplace
- Legal protections against sexual harassment in organisations
- What sexual harassment is and where and when it can occur
- Manager responsibilities around sexual harassment in the workplace
- Effectively responding to a sexual harassment claim or incident
- Reasonable steps to prevent sexual harassment