Top-Ups – Electronic Communication and Social Media (AU)
Social media and electronic communication have blurred the boundaries between our work and personal lives. Anything an employee posts online or sends via email that has a connection to the workplace may be covered by workplace law. This course covers appropriate and inappropriate use of electronic communication and social media, the consequences of misuse and ways to prevent it.
This course is part of a modern, fun series that uses adaptive learning technology to deliver micro-learning parcels that address knowledge gaps.
- The circumstances in which a worker’s online communication might be considered connected to the workplace
- Appropriate and inappropriate use of electronic communication and social media
- Discrimination, bullying and harassment through electronic communication and social media
- Legal consequences of misuse
- Practical strategies to avoid breaching organisation or legal requirements
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training