Top-Ups – Workplace Bullying (AU)
Workplace bullying can take a toll on the physical and mental health of victims and even bystanders. This course covers critical information about workplace bullying, including how to recognise and prevent it. It also offers guidance on what to do if exposed to any form of bullying or workplace harassment, as well as ways to embrace and promote an anti-bullying culture.
This course is part of a modern, fun series that uses adaptive learning technology to deliver micro-learning parcels that address knowledge gaps.
- The types of behaviour that constitute workplace bullying and harassment
- The laws that prohibit bullying
- Individual and organisational obligations
- The impacts of bullying on individuals, fellow workers and organisations
- Where to seek help internally and externally
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training