Making digital learning a success is not guaranteed. With the wrong choices, you can fall short of learner expectations and fail to drive real organisational value.
So, how do you create an approach to digital learning that matters? A learning technology methodology that works for your people and your organisation; because when budgets are tight, it’s the L&D teams who can deliver great learning to their people and drive great business outcomes that are the ones who survive, and the ones who will create organisations that thrive.
In this webinar, award-winning Digital Learning Manager for Commercial Express, Jonathan Hill will share with David Perring, Director of Research at Fosway Group, how they are making a difference with digital learning and powering their organisation into 2021.
- What are the foundational elements of a good Digital Learning Strategy?
- What to look for in a good solution and partner?
- How things have changed in the past 9 months?
- What are the key lessons learned in driving value from digital learning at Commercial Express?
- What’s going to change in 2021?
David Perring – Director of Research at Fosway Group
Jonathan Hill – Digital Learning Manager at Commercial Express