Convincing employees to engage in training is hard enough. So, what happens when you want to educate customers, channel partners and others across your extended enterprise? External audiences can’t be forced – they participate in learning at will. This makes it much tougher to drive engagement. Developing relevant content is a start, but it is not enough.
What else does it take to succeed?
- Innovative marketing tools and techniques to attract external audiences
- Methods for improving content quality and contextual relevance
- How to motivate learners with contests and rewards
- Creative ways to leverage video for stronger engagement
- What custom mobile apps can do to drive continuous learning
- How to measure, analyze and improve business impact over time