As companies continue to wrestle with the overlapping crises of the pandemic and its associated economic challenges, new ideas are emerging around business continuity planning. In the past, disruption scenarios centered around maintaining infrastructure and physical facilities, and focused on handling short-lived events like catastrophic weather or fires. That viewpoint must be fully reassessed, as we know now that some disruptions may last for months or even years.
To develop the people skills necessary for long-term resilience, L&D will play a critical role in business continuity planning and execution. Learning leaders must be prepared to guide the organization to adapt and persevere with targeted, strategic training content. Join SAP Litmos for this webinar on the new realities of business continuity.
This webinar will offer insights on:
- Developing employee skills through crisis
- Being prepared with critical learning content
- Nurturing the emotional impacts of crisis
- Creating a “marathon mindset” for adaptivity
- Answering your questions on content for continuity