In this edition of Brandon Hall Group’s HCMx radio, hosted by BHG COO Rachel Cook, Samantha Lang, Content Director at SAP Litmos, and David Wentworth, Principal Learning Analyst with Brandon Hall Group, come together to talk about adaptivity and its impact on the learning and development (L&D) industry.
Topics and questions from the discussion include:
- Training and the impact of the pandemic
- Training is central to survival
- Return-to-work strategies
- Should we focus primarily on remote workers?
- How has training’s role in the organization changed due to the pandemic?
- Rollout of new training programs
- Technical and behavioral challenges
- Newly remote learners and the need to adapt to new ways of working and learning
- Reskilling for new and changed roles
- New courses for physical and mental health, safety, mindfulness, work-life balance and more
- Insights from Samantha’s journey
- And more!
About Brandon Hall Group
Brandon Hall Group is a human capital management research and advisory firm with more than 10,000 clients globally. For over 25 years, they have been delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations around the world. Their vision is to inspire a better workplace experience. Becoming a Brandon Hall Group member means their team joins your team. Membership provides a host of resources and services and – most importantly — a seasoned team of thought leaders and client support professionals dedicated to your success.
Samantha joined SAP via its acquisition of CallidusCloud in 2018, following CallidusCloud’s 2014 acquisition of Clicktools, where she’d served since 2012. Samantha has contributed to B2B software marketing teams for nearly 20 years, specializing in messaging, content creation, branding, and creative strategy. She holds a BA in English from Fordham University and an MFA in Creative Writing from American University.
About SAP Litmos
SAP Litmos solutions are the future of rapidly implemented training for the customer-focused enterprise. The solution combines a powerful LMS–SAP Litmos Training–with a robust course library–SAP Litmos Training Content. It enables targeted learning, boosts employee experience and loyalty, and protects the brand by keeping the organization compliant. By engaging learners right in the flow of work, SAP Litmos solutions empower personnel with knowledge that drives a better customer experience, improving KPI’s across the enterprise.