Call for Submissions: The 2023 Lenny Awards are here!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year… it’s time for the annual Lenny Awards!! We know how hard our amazing customers work to constantly grow and improve your training programs. It’s difficult work that requires constant attention, great flexibility, and ongoing learning for yourself as the industry rapidly evolves. Your hard work does not go unnoticed. That’s why we want the chance to celebrate YOU!
Today officially kicks off the 6th annual Litmos Lenny Awards!!
What are the Lenny Awards?
The Lenny Awards showcase innovative and inspiring Litmos customers who have demonstrated measurable improvements in employee training, external enterprise training, sales, service, and/or channel performance, leading to an improved ROI that gives their organization a strategic advantage.
The Lenny Awards give you a chance to share your successes with your peers during our Lenny Awards Customer Showcase.
We wish so badly that you all could win and share your inspiring success stories, but unfortunately, with thousands of amazing customers, we would need to have a week-long webinar to pass the mic to everyone. Since we don’t want you to have to sit at your desk for that long, we’ve narrowed it down to eight category winners. If you aren’t selected, you still have the awesome opportunity to learn tips and tricks from your peers that are some of the best in the training game. You may also have the opportunity to participate in a case study or blog post about your Litmos use case!
How do I win a Lenny Award?
You could be a contender to be featured in the Lenny Award Customer Showcase if you’ve built a learning program that has:
- Measurably benefited your customer-facing workforces
- Improved sales, service and/or channel performance
- Strengthened your customer or partner training program(s)
- Advanced the value of learning within your organization
- Have proven results/metrics that give your organization a strategic advantage
If you think your organization fits one (or many) of the below categories, then enter your organization for an award today! (Yes, you can enter for more than one).
- Best Customer Training
- Best Sales Training
- Best Designed Platform
- Best Not for Profit Training Program
- Best Service Training
- Best Employee Training
- Best Partner Training Program
- Best Built Course
What do I win?
Most importantly, bragging rights! I mean, who doesn’t want to be recognized as the best in the game when it comes to training?!
But if that’s not enough, we have upped our prizes this year…
The winner of each category will receive:
- The opportunity to present your Litmos use case at our Lenny Awards Customer Showcase.
- A Lenny certified trophy to display in your office or on your fireplace mantel
- AND new this year—each winner will receive the following Litmos Services, complimentary from the Litmos Professional Services team!
- Operational review: In-depth review of initial use case build, performance audit, and updates made per needs. The Litmos PS team will prepare/present overview and recommendations document adjustments as needed.
- 3 hours enablement: Abbreviated onboarding workshop with access to enablement consultants which can answer common questions.
- 2 hours tech consult: Consulting on the technical capabilities of the LMS and potential configuration and/or optimization options.
- 1 hour Admin Service: Handling LMS admin tasks, including course and learner maintenance, reporting, account settings, and more.
If you think your training program has what it takes to be a contender for this year’s Lenny Awards and want to learn more about each category and how to enter, visit the Lenny Awards page.
*Deadline to enter for this year’s Lenny Awards is September 29th, 2023*