Join Us — Ask the Experts Session
You are cordially invited to an exclusive session for L&D professionals on January 12, 2023. Kick off your new year by asking your most burning questions directly to some of the industry’s leading thinkers. We invite you to participate in this opportunity to interact with internationally respected learning industry experts Michael Rochelle (Chief Strategy Officer) and David Wentworth (Principal L&D Analyst) of Brandon Hall Group, as well as Litmos’ Chief Learning Officer Mike Martin, for a crowdsourced discussion on the future of learning.
The session will cover where learning is going and how your organization can get there, but this is your opportunity to shape the conversation. Here are the topics we’re thinking about covering.
- What is the state of learning organizations right now, three years into the most complex and volatile time in recent history?
- How do the new workforce dynamics created by this environment (hybrid work, remote work, etc.) impact the way companies approach learning moving forward?
- What are your thoughts on the challenges facing companies as they try to deliver a more personalized learning experience at an enterprise scale?
- As all these changes unfold, what is the impact on
organizations’ content strategies?
- What does this all mean for the learning technology roadmap?
Want to talk about something else? Let us know in the registration form when you go to sign up. During the live event, you will vote on the top five topics to cover. Come armed with your thoughts, insights, and questions to take part in the conversation.